In June, Atronic’s service coordinator received a call from a homeowner saying our monitoring station notified him about an alarm triggered by a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector.
买了独赢怎么算赢carbon monoxide is an invisible, odorless, colorless gas created when fuels, such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, oil and methane, burn incompletely. called the “silent killer” because you can’t see or smell it, co enters the body through breathing. co poisoning can be confused with flu symptoms, food poisoning and other illnesses.
during the phone call with our service coordinator, the homeowner mentioned an hvac service technician replacing his hvac unit that day who possibly created an “accidental false alarm” because of the “chemicals” used onsite during the process.
however, since the co detector is a life-saving device, like smoke detectors, our service coordinator immediately sent out a technician to service his system.
with more investigating from our technician, who noticed both co detectors were in good working order, he urged the homeowner to contact the fire department even though neither one of them felt ill or sleepy.
买了独赢怎么算赢upon the fire department’s arrival, the fireman’s hand-held carbon monoxide detector went into alarm immediately. everyone exited the premises, and later that evening we checked back with the homeowner to assure his safety.
we are proud of the consolidated fire district #2 and to our team who worked together, responded quickly and possibly saved a life.
Read more about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning买了独赢怎么算赢 and how you can add a detector to your existing security system without additional monitoring costs.